Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Am feeling rather amused over something :P


The last few days passed by at the speed of light; its already wednesday! I don't see myself as a very hardworking student yet, but I'm working on it! The math quiz yesterday didn't go TOO well, because conditional probability kills me. If you thought probability in sec 4 was out to kill...goodluck. (applicable to me)



Clumsy (and to a very small extent, ditsy) should be the word to describe me yesterday (or perhaps the day before). o_O

Firstly, I keep dropping my stuff at the lecture theatres (dropped my watch a level below me and had to get into an unglam pose to retrieve it. Thing was, the teacher was on that seat below mine)


Secondly, Syairah and Ebenezer witnessed my unglam fall on monday RIGHT before Sova lessons (Study of Visual Arts. Basically, its art theory). I swear that was embarrassing as hell. It was kinda drizzling that day, so I tried to run across a path to the next building. Thing was, the floor was wet.

I slipped and fell just before I could reach the next building; lecture books fell out of my hands and I forgot what kind of unglam position I was in before I crossed my legs and covered my face for around 5 seconds hahaha. Good thing my skirt didn't get wet and they look like they're gonna forget all about it in a weeks' time (at least I hope so).

Yeah, so that's fine. Its just a fall :P


Thirdly, I was rather hyperactive yesterday and my classmates said I was crazy ): I DIDN'T ACTUALLY FEEL I WAS UNTIL YOU GUYS SAID THAT OKAY. No guys, it WASN'T cause of the bus trip in the morning. -.- Happy's the word, okay.


*************************************************************



1) Imitating accents are kinda amusing and entertaining. Throughout the day, I was trying to sound like M**K** ("if you don't brrrrrrrrinnnng your lecture notes, you'll have to stand at the back of the class!") and did alot of American/Malay/Indian/Chinese/Spanish/Australian accents. LOL.

2) I followed my classmates to their chinese lit class (and studied geog cause my back was facing the screen D:).

3) The only thing I can remember about Glenda yesterday = her laughter. That's good yo, just that the picture of moo-ing cows kept creeping into my mind cause of that. I think she was talking about her trip to somewhere and she only remembered seeing ALOT of cows there hahaha. Bekloo's laughter really contagious too ROFL she's damn funny.

4) Before maths tutorial, Ashiqin, Nadia, Atiqah, Syairah (and basically most of the girls including me) became victims of wilson's ever-so-zai hand slapping skills. You know the game where you play scissorspaperstone and the winner gets to hit the opponent? yeah. One slap on the back of my hand caused it to be red. Mindyou, it felt like a sting.


5) CT period was fine, I am gonna apply for SRGCE (global classroom experience)! Sadly, I don't get the full subsidies cause my L1R5 doesn't make me legible for the "gce scholarship". Eww, my O'level grades can screw me that much.


Japan trip = studio ghibli museum, mount fuji (been there in pri 2), a temple and exchange programmes!!

I might consider the other CIP trips but its gonna be japan for now. I'll probably go to cambodia or vietnam in uni next time (just like my brother :D) so hurray lets sign up for japan's trip first! I'm not even sure if I can get in since they have walk-in interviews and stuff, but heck, I'll just try!

(you guys put other countries so I can go to japan, k?)






Whatta long post, I'm gonna study for my geog test.

Buhbye!

No comments: